Trip to London / Potters Bar in early November (1st weekend), visit various friends & have a company medical for travel to India. Plan to go to the Alexandra Palace fireworks on Saturday 4th, and hope that Godson and family will make it over to PB on the Sunday for a good old Guy Fawkes party.
Then Delhi for nearly 2 weeks in mid-November. I've opted to stay on for a few days longer and go to Jaipur for a little holiday to see the sights there.
At work, as the project I'm currently working on draws to a close (no more work going offshore for the time being, anyway), so I'm hoping to be headhunted now onto the Next Big Thing which I can't tell you about or I'd have to kill you (but it's not nearly as big and scary as the last project - just a new bit of software getting introduced in one office). Of course I HOPE to get headhunted and paid lots more money, but alas my company doesn't seem to work like that (unless you're in IS).
And RTO Christmas concert this year (family/friends, no paying guests this time) is on the same day as the Advocates' Choir concert (2 Dec) so alas I won't be singing carols this year. And the Rome trip the next weekend is the same weekend that an old friend is coming to stay with me, so no contest I will stay here to see her (also much cheaper than 3 days in Rome - beentherethisyearanyway)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment