Andrew was on holiday last week (he went off mountain biking with friends), so I decided to have A Project.
My hall was Red. It's now Green.
I liked the red, it was warm and welcoming and clutter didn't particularly show up against it. However there were lots of things that I hadn't finished when I first decorated. e.g. all the skirting boards were still beige, the front door was a mess and I'd had the internal doors stripped but hadn't painted them. So it was rather miscellaneous. Time for a change.
Also, if I do end up moving (or WHEN), I'd like the flat to look its best. And I'd also like to enjoy the flat looking nice for a bit before I sell it, so doing the work now is good.
5 comments:
You ought to tell us the names of the colours. (Free puff for Farrow & Ball.)
Walls: James white (can look as very very pale green).
Panels: Vert de Terre
Doors/skirting boards: Lime white.
can we have a picture of bathroom as I still haven't seen it.
I am v. impressed at your speed- I have no energy to get cracking on this house which looks very grim in places.
How lovely and light it looks!
Does this mean that you have to sit reading James White novels in your hall?
Post a Comment