Thursday, September 22, 2011
2 weeks+
The doctor's added on another week off work (3 in total) - I could probably have managed, if I'd gone back to work this week, but actually I'm still a bit uncomfortable breathing deeply, and not eating a normal diet yet (although I have added lovely crunchy crackers to my repertoire over the last 24 hours!) and at the RTO rehearsal last night it was moderately uncomfortable sitting and playing for 90 mins. I'm sure that work chairs are more ergonomic, and I wouldn't have a viola to deal with, but still it's probably a good idea to take it gently rather than be too challenging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Can you arrange a phased return to work? A week of mornings say, would be better than going for a straight week. Or else start back on a Thursday so you have a short week at first.
Going back tomorrow. I had today officially back at work (but working from home clearing my 500 emails!) so will have a 3-day short week. Work are fairly kind and flexible - if I run out of energy I'll just take some time off. No problem.
Post a Comment