Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Santa Monica day 1

Today we went to the Santa Monica pier and watched them remove old pilings. 
Then wandered around the shopping area, visited Naughty Dog, sat in the gardens for a bit then went to Hurry Curry for lunch with a lot of Max's coworkers. 

After we went to a supermarket then came back and chilled for a bit before picking up Cameron.

We went to her nursery and when she saw me she just shouted "Auntie Livy" and ran to me. I picked her up and we had a cuddle then she showed me her friends and her things. Then we drove to Chipotle for dinner (burrito) and then had a frozen yoghurt at Zingas. Then home, opened presents and then she had a bath and went to bed. 

I followed pretty fast because jet lag. 9:30pm or so (woke about 3:30am though, and can't sleep).

Photos are on the camera so I can't upload them yet. 

No comments: